Last Updated: May 14, 2020
Welcome to www.ScholarshipInfos.com Signing up and use of the Website and its Services is without charge. We do however require you to adhere to our rules and regulations as specified below.
Acceptance of Terms
Children Online Privacy
By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that you are at least 16 years of age at the moment of registration. If you have not yet reached the required 16 years of age please submit a written form containing the explicit consent of your parents to info@ScholarshipInfos.com so that we may approve your sign up and admit you to our community. Failure to do so exposes your account to termination.
Termination of the User Agreement
Termination of the User Agreement by any party will lead to a ban or the removal of the account.
- Are gotten through the ScholarshipInfos contact form
- Come from the user whose account is subject to the notice or demand
- Are, on request by the Website administration, verified by a message coming from the e-mail account or telephone number linked with the account
If you’d like your account permanently deleted with no option for recovery, send us an email (contactus@ScholarshipInfos.com) with the request to do so.
When your account has been deleted, ScholarshipInfos will use reasonable efforts to remove your Content from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Changes to these Terms
ScholarshipInfos Account and Content Security
By creating an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of the account and its content and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and all other activities are undertaken in association with the content. You are required not to describe or allocate keywords to the content in a distorted or unlawful manner, as well as in a manner aimed to trade on the name or reputation of others, and ScholarshipInfos may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause ScholarshipInfos liability. You are required to immediately inform ScholarshipInfos of any unsanctioned uses of the content, the account, or any other infringements of security.
Responsibility of registered users
When you sign up an account, publish on the Website, publish material to the Website, publish links on the Website, or otherwise make (or permit any third party to make) material accessible by means of the Website (any such material, ‘Content’), you are wholly accountable for the content of, and any harm ensuing from, that Content. That is the case irrespective of whether the Content in question comprises text, graphics, audio, or computer software. By making Content accessible, you represent and certify that:
- the Content does not comprise anything endangering, harassing, abusive, defamatory, tortuous, vulgar, invasive of another´s privacy, libelous, obscene, hateful or is racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive;
- the downloading, duplicating and use of the Content will not encroach on the proprietary rights, comprising but not restricted to the patent, copyright, brand or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer possesses rights to intellectual property you produce, you have either (i) obtained permission from your employer to publish or release the Content, including but not restricted to any software, or (ii) obtained from your employer a renunciation as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have wholly adhered to any third-party licenses concerning the Content, and have carried out all things required to effectively pass through to end users any necessary terms;
- the Content does not comprise or install any malware, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other damaging or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine-generated or randomly-generated, and does not comprise unscrupulous or unwanted commercial content intended to push traffic to third-party sites or enhance the search engine standings of third party sites, or to advance unlawful acts (like phishing) or deceive users as to the origin of the material (like spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic or otherwise ‘Not Appropriate For a Workplace setting, does not comprise dangers or provoke violence towards persons or entities, and does not encroach upon the privacy or promotional rights of any third party;
- your Content is not being promoted through unsolicited electronic messages like spam links on email lists, newsgroups, other blogs and websites, and related unwanted promotional means;
- your Content is not titled in a way that deceives your readers into believing that you are another individual or establishment. For instance, your Contents URL or title is not the name of an individual other than yourself or establishment other than your own; and
- you have, in the situation of Content that comprises computer code, correctly classified and/or defined the type, nature, uses, and impacts of the materials, whether asked to do so by ScholarshipInfos or otherwise.
By tendering Content to ScholarshipInfos for publication on our Website, you accord ScholarshipInfos a world-wide, royalty-free, and non- absolute license to reproduce, amend, adapt and distribute the Content wholly for the aim of promoting ScholarshipInfos.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, ScholarshipInfos has the right (though not the obligation) to, in ScholarshipInfos sole discretion refuse or remove any content that, in ScholarshipInfos reasonable opinion, violates any ScholarshipInfos policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable. ScholarshipInfos will not be liable for any acts or omissions by the user, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Responsibility of website visitors
ScholarshipInfos has not evaluated, and cannot evaluate all of the material, comprising computer software, published to the Website, and cannot, therefore, be liable for that material, its content, use, or impacts. By running the Website, ScholarshipInfos does not signify or suggest that it sanctions the material there published, or that it trusts such material to be correct, useful or non-harmful. You are accountable for taking safeguards as required to protect yourself and your computer systems from worms, viruses, Trojan horses, and other dangerous or harmful content. The Website may have content that is offensive, inappropriate, or otherwise unpleasant, as well as content comprising technical incorrectness, typographical mistakes, and other inaccuracies. The Website may also possess material that infringes on the privacy or promotional rights, or breaches the intellectual property and other trademarked rights, of third parties, or the downloading, replication, or use of which is dependent on additional terms and conditions, specified or unspecified. ScholarshipInfos renounces any accountability for any damage ensuing from the use of the site by visitors, or from any downloading by visitors of the content therein published.
Violation of the Terms
ScholarshipInfos retains the right to close down any account on the service or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity if their use of the site has brought about the infringement of any of these terms or conditions, no matter how slight. Other than the termination of the account, violations can result in the issuing of official warnings or (temporary) bans to the account of the user. We do not want to do this, so please think before you contribute! Members of the site administration team review every specific Term of Use breach and the outcome thereof on a case-by-case basis. Each case is unique and will be handled accordingly at the Staff Member´s discretion.
Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not evaluated, and cannot evaluate, all of the material, comprising computer software, made accessible via the websites and webpages to which ScholarshipInfos.com links to, and that link to ScholarshipInfos.com. ScholarshipInfos does not possess any control over those non- ScholarshipInfos webpages and websites and is not liable for their contents or their use. By redirecting to a non- ScholarshipInfos website or webpage, ScholarshipInfos does not signify or imply that it sanctions such a website or webpage. You are accountable for taking safeguards as required to protect yourself and your computer systems from worms, viruses, Trojan horses, and other dangerous or harmful content. ScholarshipInfos disclaims any accountability for any damage ensuing from your use of non- ScholarshipInfos websites and webpages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
As ScholarshipInfos asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by ScholarshipInfos violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify ScholarshipInfos in accordance with ScholarshipInfos Copyright policy. ScholarshipInfos will reply to all such notices, including as necessary or applicable by taking down the breaching material or disabling all links to the breaching material. ScholarshipInfos will revoke a visitor´s access to and use of the Website if, under certain circumstances, the visitor is established to be a repeat violator of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of ScholarshipInfos or others.
This Agreement does not assign from ScholarshipInfos to you any ScholarshipInfos or third party intellectual property, and all title, right, and interest in and to such property will stay (as between the parties) exclusively with ScholarshipInfos. ScholarshipInfos, ScholarshipInfos.com, the ScholarshipInfos emblem, and all other trademarks, graphics, and logos used in association with ScholarshipInfos, or the Website are trademarks or registered brands of ScholarshipInfos or ScholarshipInfos’ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos made use of in association with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website allows you no right or authorization to replicate or otherwise make use of any ScholarshipInfos or third-party trademarks.
ScholarshipInfos retains the right to show ads on the Website and your Content.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided ‘as is’. ScholarshipInfos and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither ScholarshipInfos nor its suppliers and licensors, issues any guarantee that the Website will be mistake-free or that access thereto will be unceasing or continuous. You recognize that you download from, or otherwise get content or services via the Website at your own responsibility and risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will ScholarshipInfos, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for (i) any incidental, special, or resulting damages; (ii) the expense of obtaining for ancillary products or services; or (iii) for disruption of use or loss or distortion of data. ScholarshipInfos shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The abovementioned shall not apply to the degree proscribed by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty
You come to an agreement to hold harmless and indemnify ScholarshipInfos, its contractors, and its licensors, and their individual directors, officers, staff and agents from and against any and all claims and costs, comprising attorneys´ expenses, resulting out of your use of the Website, including but not restricted to your contravention of this Agreement.
Jurisdiction and disputes
All legal relationships between ScholarshipInfos and the user are governed by the laws of Nigeria. Should any dispute arise concerning the User agreement that cannot be settled amicably, then it should be brought before the court with competent jurisdiction in Nigeria.